Jack is a Level II USAT coach and Level III USCycling coach. I did my coaching apprenticeship under Joe Friel’s Ultra-fit program before starting Bianchi Coaching. I also have been involved in the USAT Elite Coaching program.
- Racing Highlights: 13 Marathons 305.23 (50-54) Twin Cities: Avenue of the Giants 306:10 1st in class
- World Competition: Gold medal: World Senior Games 10K road race St George, Utah
- Team USA: World Duathlon ranking 6th 2004 Long Course Duathlon, Denmark , World Olympic distance, Alpharetta Georgia, World Olympic distance Calais France
- Dannon Duathlon Series (8 races) 1st
- 5k, 10k, 10 mile, 1/2 marathon: Over 100 top three finishes with 75 wins to my credit
See Example of a Triathlon Schedule